Thursday, January 12, 2006

Top Google links at Digg

An Analisis of why google will do an office suite and desktop OS

My comments on the analysis is so far Google has been transparent in what they are doing. I think they have the attitude that they are smarter and faster then anyone else. So the risk of knowing the next six months plans shouldnt adversily effect the company. I am not even sure if Google believes in what Google Company will be like in the next three years.

My take is that google is like the development of this blog I am commenting about everything and depending on the responses, revenue and satisfaction I will move in that direction but currently I am trying everything that i can possibly do.


Other Google links are
The ability to Track you FedEx, UPS, USPS package routes via Google Maps

Third link is 100's of interesting google map locations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home