Thursday, January 12, 2006

Generation @

As I like to make up words like postiphobia. I was thinking of what would be good name for the generation after generation X. There may be a name already out there now but I was thinking what would be the best way to identify the current generation in my last PTI post.

The main differentiator when comparing the current generation and generation X would be access to mp3’s, msm’s and the internet. So I was thinking about using “generation txt” but thought you should use a one letter symbol. So what could be a one letter symbol that can best represent the current generation. So I came up with the @ symbol which is widely known for emails.

So going forward in this blog I will call the current generation as “Generation @”. It will usually relate to how a particular generation is not willing to accept the changes that are occurring now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home