Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blogger - Problem Creating and editing with Firefox

Currently if I edit or create a post with firefox I am not able to view the toolbar that can import pictures or I can't switch between HTML and Compose modes. So for me to create a post or edit a post with the missing tools I have to use internet explorer. Once I find a solution I will post it in the comments

It seems the editing screen that is being displayed is one of screens to adjust comments.

At my work we have just fixed our SUS so my computer for the last week has been intalling the microsoft updates. The old microsoft would have included in one its patches something to hamper Firefox and Google.

If Microsoft did this then welcome back bill.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Problem has been fixed. Man google is to fast

12:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home