Friday, January 13, 2006

Blogging Update - 24/7

I have just purchased my broadband access modem from navini. I just plugged the ethernet cable and it works. Amazing. I have tested the reception and am getting around 54k it should be 128k which is okay because my flat is at the bottom level of my landlords house.






I an now able to access the internet 24 hours a day I must be in heaven. The last time I was able to do this was with be 2.4kbs modem in 1992. I left the computer and modem in New Zealand to come back to Fiji. At the time I use to access Bulletin Boards and usenet postings

Lately I have been writing some content at home then posting it in the morning. Now I can blog Hardtalk and PTI live.

I am not sure what is happening with the google indexing as it has stopped indexing this blog one week ago. I will have to try and remember what has changed in the last week. I cannot be more happier about my search engine rankings that I am getting as I have good ranking in nearly all of my core subjects. I am sure once the rest of my stuff gets indexed I will get more hits. I am averaging about 100 uniques a day but not much income.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home