Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sports Ramblings - Pacific

Tana umaga has regressed as a player but I think he has the X factor in the backline off the All Blacks. I hope he comes back and captains the world cup team

Ewen Mckenzie should be a lock for the next Australian Rugby Coach. Australia's defiency is in picking players and the play of the forwards which is something he has proven at the waratahs and for Australia.

Eddie Jones should have been sacked before the European tour. I am not sure if Australian players quit on him or Gregan.

Gregan is still the best halfback in Australia but I would not select him in the Australian team.

Good to see some life back in the West Indies side after the previous humiliation. The indies was my favourite team for a long period of time. Now I wouldn’t bet on them beeting Bangladesh

I am a karma person and I believe that Beckham leaving Man United was bad karma and the results are showing it.

Which is more popular in Wigan Soccer or Rugby League??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home