Sunday, May 20, 2018

Journey So Far

I have spent a significant amount of time in the last few years trying to get my head around my reality.  The first question is why does understanding the meaning of life so important to me. I am not sure and through this process of writing, I should be able to get a better understanding of why I took this path.


What I have come to understand over the last few years. Different religions and self-help guides all seem to follow similar core concepts.  The key factor is that a belief in a method will have an effect on our reality. That effect does not seem to follow normal probability of expected outcomes.


The key factors are the belief in the methods and intent. Like the concept of the placebo effect in addressing ailments. So if all different religions have power in their beliefs there must be some other force in play.   My journey so far keeps leading me back to the importance of consciousness in forming our reality.


My understanding of reality keeps changing between different understanding. The mains ones are Tom Campbell big TOE theory, a holographic universe or a mash that I am still trying to discern.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home