Tuesday, February 28, 2012

NBA 2012


For the first time in years have been watching the NBA All Stars on You Tube. This year is the first year in nearly ten years that don't have an NBA fantasy team. The reason that I am following basketball again is because of Jeremy Lin.

The story of Jeremy Lin is why I love sports and why watching and playing competitive sports really brings out innate feeling in us of especially competitiveness and hope. I have started playing pickup basketball with my sons and friends and man am I unfit.

We have just got a pool table and have it outside and its amazing the feelings that come out of those games. Its good to spend significant time outside against  especially for my family that have five laptops, three computers, one tablet and three samsung galaxy s2.

Anyway my team this year is the New York Nicks and I think am going to take the blue pill for the next few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home