Thursday, February 02, 2012

Pimco Reality Check

Mohamed A. El-Erian came into my radar when I watched a show in which he was informed about the Financial crisis in 2008 and one of the first things he did was to call his wife to get money out of an ATM as he was not sure if it would still be there the next day. I have just watched a recent show in which he is trying to tell TPTB the problems with the direction that they are going mainly to reduce the risk to his daughter. So I have a significant amount of respect for him.

With Bill Gross, I have been ambivalent until he started saying statements that supported Ron Paul and now he has produced this letter  So there must be a financial reason why the main staff at PIMCO are giving reality based arguments about what is happening financially in Europe and USA. Probably to save their funds.

Another interesting comment I keep hearing is how main consultants of this big funds are personally going into gold but not their funds. I would say this is a selfish reason as if their funds started making significant purchases then their would be significant movement in the Silver/Gold prices which is not what TPTB want to happen at this moment.

I just bought some more physical silver and my local coin chop seems to be running out of pure silver coins and even junk silver. I still don't know anyone else purchasing physical silver so not sure what to make of it.

Still haven't decided if I will create another list with all major natural disasters for 2012, man starting the year too negative.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home