Monday, December 04, 2006

good men to do nothing

One quote that is apt at these uncertain times in Fiji is "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" I consider myself a person of principle so will comment on what I think is happening in Fiji.


Currently the Army is conducting a coup in Fiji. It is being done in "Fiji time" but a lot of people are being silent in the condemnation of what is happening. I believe that what is happening in Fiji is wrong and the army should respect the rule of Law and the choice of the Fijian People

The army has significant support amongst the Fiji Indian community because of the perceived corruption by the current government. But to me that does not justify a coup.

Fiji will rebound no matter what way this thing in Fiji ends up and the people that break the law will end up facing us in future elections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home