Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Blog Update: Included in Dmoz

I am getting the writing bug back again after writing posts in defense of the tribewanted scheme. My unique visitors are now less then 50 which show how my grey hat activities effected my visitors.

For the last months my spare time has sucked me into playing counterstike and then WOW which must be one of the most addictive games out there. I think I will have to quit as it is taking up to much of my time. Great game though and I cant think of a better holiday then spending a month of levelling with guild members. Reminds me of my best two week holiday in fiji was completing starcraft.

Amazing think is that this blog is in DMOZ and so for that privilege I will post more regularly. Especially now I have got into my head to reduce the negative publicity that Tribewanted project has got.

Hopefully this exercise doesn't come back and bite me as I was not going to post on topical issues in Fiji.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home