Friday, December 30, 2005

mst Missed Tv Series

The following link is to the most missed television Series from a poll of 1000 people in the UK

MOST MISSED TV SERIES
1. Star Trek
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Friends
4. Fawlty Towers
5. Blake's 7
6. The X-Files
7. Babylon 5
8. Stargate*
9. Seinfeld
10. The A-Team

For me my most missed TV series is Miami Vice. For a long time my dream was to travel the world in a yacht. Also ferrari become my favourite vehicles and also interest in pastel colors.

What differentiated Miami Vice from the rest of the tv shows besides being very cool was that the good guys also died and they were a lot of grey areas in the stories.



In terms of british show my most missed would be dr who with tom james and the goodies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home