Friday, December 30, 2005

PTI - Trade Brett Favre to Oakland

I will comment on whitlock new piece at espn


10. Just so John Madden and all the other Brett Favre worshippers/broadcasters don't have to find another church, I present to you the solution to Favre's troubles: Trade Favre to Oakland.

Bret Favre should leave oakland before he start losing all the brownie points he has gained. I think his ego is in the way and what better place then the Oakland Radier to go for a person with a big ego eg Moss and Sapp


9. Upon further review -- which means after watching Drew Brees throw away San Diego's playoff hopes in Kansas City -- the Chargers do indeed have a QB dilemma.

I would give philip rivers a start as they have spent so much money on him. I dont think one start is enough to evaluate though. Tui beat Brees in their last bowl final in college and I think what the raiders have down to him stinks. Hopefully Tuisasopo will get a chance in Tampa


8. Of all the teams in the NFC, the Washington Redskins are the only team capable of winning the Super Bowl.

I think the only team capable is the Seatle Seahawks and that is because I am biased for tatupu. I actually think it will be a fluke if an NFC team wins the superbowl.

I am happy that joe gibbes is back though and like the redskins team especially clinto portis crazy costumees.


7. OK, while I'm on the subject, let me rank the NFC Super Bowl hopefuls.

1. Redskins: Wildcard teams seem to be doing well so they have a chance

2. Bears: Cant see them scoring enough points on Colts or Patriots

3. Seahawks: Tatupu stars in the superbowl. It will be interesting

4. Buccaneers: Wouldn't be surprised if they were routed in their first playoff game. Wouldn't be surprised if they advanced to the NFC championship.

5. Panthers: no chance

6. Giants: Eli Manning's doesnt have enough experience in the playoffs

7. Cowboys: You gotta make the playoffs to advance to the Super Bowl.

6. OK, while I'm on the subject, let me rank the AFC Super Bowl hopefuls.

1. Colts: Main factors against Indy are tragedy of the dungy family, momentum and how good are the patriots

2. Steelers: Dont trust ben rothlesburger in an NFL playoff

3. Patriots: Current value bet. Momentum is building, best coach and the best clutch kicker. I cant believe how underatted is Adam Vinatieri. How many superbowls would they have won if he choked on some of those last minute kicks

4. Jaguars: Jack Del Rio should bring Byron Leftwich in off the bench throughout the playoffs. He could be the spark that opponents can't prepare for.

5. Bengals: Marvin lewis is my favourite coach I have always liked the bengals since boomer and the ickey shuffle. Cant see this happening though

6. Broncos: Can you trust Jake the snake to win three NFL playoffs

7. Chiefs: You gotta make the playoffs to advance to the Super Bowl.

Agree with the comment "Memo to Michael Vick: If you want to be a legitimate NFL QB, get in the film room and prepare like a legitimate NFL QB"


4. The Ravens should let go of Brian Billick. They won't make the playoffs next year.

I watched the ravens vs vikings game last week and was really impressed with the improvement of their offense. I think they will make the playoffs next year if the get rid of jamal lewis and boller is healthy for the majority of the season.

Ray lewis is now overatted.

3. Strangely, I believe the Vikings should retain Mike Tice.

Mike tice has never proved himself as coached and he only lucked into the position when green left. I think he is a players coach. I like their new defensive coordinator though but to win the superbowl you need someone like Belichek and Gruden.

2. Have I mentioned how upset I am that the Pacers are going to trade Ron Artest?

I like artest and his comment was like many ramirez brainfart. Indiana should have just let it go. Oneals comments have really effected his performance.

Artest should be traded for draft and player with a lot of upside.

1. Dick Vermeil is upset about a report that he can't come back to the Chiefs next season even if he wants to.

I think vermeil has performed well at Kansas City. It was a good burning questions interview with larry johson the other night. main comment was he didnt want another coach due to settling in issues.



Going back to the USC place in history. Can't believe only sixty two percent of people think miami will beat USc. USC must be freeping the poll. Where are the 11 first round draft picks from the USC team. I alway believe a champion team will beat a team of champions but is USC a champion team or a team of champions.

Good comment by chris fowler saying Kirk Herbstreit would choose USC over the current indanapolus colts. Thats how ridiculas some of his comments are.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Kirk Herbstreit wasnt the commentor that picked usc over miami. Actually kirk seems very knowledgaeble and realistic

10:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home