Friday, March 11, 2011

Coconut Water Health Benefits

In Fiji we regularly drink coconut water from boys who sell coconuts on the road side. Based on my knowledge its not known for its health benefits. I know I have always felt more awake and felt better after drinking coconut water.

I have used virgin coconut oil on my body and sometimes for cooking and find it has significantly improved my skin plus I have had less breakouts on my skin.

I see now that Pepsi and Coke are now part of the coconut water business but for me the sign that coconut water has significant health benefits is that Rupert Murdoch reportedly drinks one glass a day. The wisdom of an eighty old person who has access to more information then probably anyone else in the world is good enough for me.



But like most thinks the benefits of thinking its will work i.e (placebo affect) is still a significant factor in health.

Here is some information on coconut water. Coconut water is low in fat and calories, has no cholesterol, and has a natural balance of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium- making it a healthy electrolyte drink.

Coconut water comes from coconuts which are anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-microbial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home