Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Home Schooling Beginning the Journey

We are now in a situation where my children are not able to go to high school due  to immigration issues. It is gong to take nine months for a department to determine if I can stay in a country that I was a resident for twenty years and spent my primary school, high school and university there. So we can't work or go to public school while this is being processed. At least we are staying in my home with my parents.

This is part of the process that I know is best for my family and have been wanting to do for a long time so accept the obstacles that we face and make the best of it.

So our family has started the journey of home schooling one 11 and 13 year old. I will be using this blog to give our experiences in this journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home