Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Nigerian Scam Emails

I have stopped getting emails from the Nigerian scams but I used to get a least a few phone calls a week from people asking if it was true about email from a foreign prince needing cash to withdraw his millions of dollars that have been held up.


I have heard stories of people that were scammed going to Nigeria to find the scammer and then never been seen again. Finally it seems one scammer has been jailed when he scammed George Blake for 1.9 million dollars.



For a long time I have always disregarded emails from people I don’t know. I might have missed some important things but if it is so important then they should have called me. So I have had good luck in terms of missing email viruses and Nigerian scam emails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home