Monday, February 20, 2006

Dream Update - $100 earned from Google Adsence

So after ten weeks of Blogging I have earned $100 from Adsense. Even though I gave gone from averaging more then 300 unique visitors (Superbowl Bump) to less then 150 users for this blog. I am actually more confident that the dream can be feasible even though I need a tenfold increase.

I am in the process of creating some other blogs that will work on the concept of getting hits from famous misspelt words

I am clued up on how Google and MSN include URLs in their index and how their rankings work. For Yahoo I still don’t have a clue.

I am currently taking part in Blogexplosion which besides being fun is a catalyst for me to clean up the blog. I am currently down 7-11 in the Battle of the Blogs which is an improvement from 2-6.

I am actually more focused on work so the number of postings have been down but I think my posts are more focused now.

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

So Google has just banned me from Adsense. So I am going to have to find another way of getting income or

Problem with a experimenting nature is that you push the boundaries, but hey you got to take the consequences.

Ineresting the xoogler was also banned and helpe create adsense policy

8:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home