Friday, February 17, 2006

Manual Free Traffic Exchange

In quest to go find new ways of getting traffic I have uncovered Blogexplosion. Blogexplosion is a free manual Traffic Exchange.


From wiki

Traffic exchange is a popular concept on the Internet, referring to the exchange of web traffic on the World Wide Web.
Usually, a central exchange site receives submissions from website operators. They sign up for traffic exchange networks. These people then browse other member sites on the exchange program to earn credits, which enable their sites to be viewed by other members. This increases the number of visitors to all the sites involved.
Exchange programs typically enforce a 2-to-1 or 4-to-1 credit ratio, meaning members earn 0.5 or 0.25 in credit for visiting one member site, and each credit is translated to one page view for them.


For me the most enjoyable aspect of Blogexplosion is the ability to take part in Blog Battles. What this means is that I can bet a particular amount of credit which a another blogger has to match. Then fifteen people will vote on who has the best blog,

So far I have won 5 and lost eight. This blog is at a disadvantage due to grammatical errors and me wanting it to be plain so no interesting pictures.


In some way BOB reminds me a bit of Jakes Blog Olympics but instead of winning medals I get credits.


My benefits for using blogexplosion are
  • Method to increase number of visitors on my blog
  • Find blogs to add comments on and the then linking back to appropriate page on this blog. (Search Engine Ranking)
  • Read some interesting ideas which I can post on
  • Battle of the blogs gives me the ability to compete and gamble with something of value

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home