Friday, January 23, 2015

Is deflate-gate a sign to tell us that we are experiencing deflation

The Superbowl has always been a very important day for me and it was usually the only period of the year I would ask for annual leave. One of the best holidays of my life was taking a two week break culminating in watching the Superbowl.

I supported the Seahawks last year because of Wilson, Lynch and Sherman. My second team in the finals is Ravens than Patriots so I am very happy with the Superbowl.

I read interesting analysis that shows that since the NFL changed the rules of home team choosing the balls, the Patriots have a fumble rate that is too good to be true. Having a deflated ball makes it so much easier to protect the ball from fumbling i.e try and knock out a pillow from someones hand

So I am guessing that the ball that patriots have been using for practice and on game day have all been deflated for many years. I am sure Brady and Belichick know this and Football gods have not let them win a Superbowl since change in rules of home teams choosing their own balls.

I have been following Martin Armstrong's predictions that worlds collapse will begin this year and one of the main factors of the collapse is deflation. The main indicators of deflation are commodity prices where biggest influence in our lives is the price of oil measured in petrodollars.

I don't believe in coincidences and live a lot of my life through signs around me. So on the same day that Brady/Belichik have media conferences on deflate-gate and the EU states that they will implement one trillion worth of quantitative easing. Hmmmmm

I think we have to take their arguments with a grain of salt especially the EU as I think the main reason for them is to tackle deflation

In the end its just another sign of lack of integrity/honesty and people in power thinking they can get away with stuff but reality then gets in the way.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home