Thursday, August 25, 2011

Steve Jobs Steps Down as Apple CEO

Sad day today as one of my favorite leaders of all time has stepped down as CEO of Apple. This was expected as he has been sick for awhile and the timing is good for Apple as new products are about to be entered into the market.

My experiences with Steve Job's products are my favourite device of all time was the the video Ipod, favourite computer was a macintosh and I always wanted NeXT operating system and an iphone. Most amazing product seen in real life is an Ipad.

Steve Job's, Bill Gates and Andy Grove have had the biggest influences in my IT Experience and I thank all three for their contributions to Society.

I think its good timing anyway so that he can spend more time with his family as we face the financial and natural problems facing our world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home