Sunday, April 16, 2006

Blog Update: Four Months and still going

So its been around four months of blogging and has been a really good experience. I still haven’t given up on my dream of leaving work and just live of blogging but it now probably won’t be on my beach.

Still got this problem at work that’s taking a lot of my time to try and fix. It like trying to fight multi headed monster in the dark. And when you conquer one of the heads another one takes it place.

All blogs are slowing dying in terms of number of visits, I think it must be to with the freshness quotient in Google Search Algorithm. Still after four months the only regular visitors I know of are my parents and Jake.

Lost interest in blogging PTI and the Hardtalk articles I have watching have not motivated me to comment on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I guess we need to examine why we blog. I expected a lot more comments than I get, after being used to Fijiexiles board and much earlier Fijilive forum where there used to be lengthy arguments to and fro.
Are we talking into the ether when we blog? I guess I keep posting (though Peceli is at golf too often to do his share!) to make a collection of material, mainly about Labasa. I don't think we are in it for the money. We haven't joined up with Adsense or anyone yet. Not even technorati in case they throw in ads for good measure. Our Tuvalu friend though really thinks that there is money to be made in websites!
W.

10:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home