Saturday, January 07, 2006

When does the movie really start?

Three good stories I found at digg

Connecticut State Representative is proposing legislation that would require movie theatres in the state to post the actual starting time of a movie. I like watching adds of new movies but really dislike commercials. But I agree if moview theatre says the film will start at a certain time then it should. If this move risks the movie theatre industry then I am against it. I dont want movie theatre to go the way of drive-ins

Whacky google logos that got rejected. The other day when I accessed google it had google logo shaped in small balls. I still dont get it and thought the computer was infected with a virus


More comments about how Digg will overtake slashdot. I am accessing slashdot once every few days now compared to a few times a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home