Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Blog Search and Google Search

I still have not been able to find my name on Google and the post on the Sydney Race riots using Blog Search cannot be found while the previous posts have.

It is interesting that when I tried to enter this blogs url at the add url functions for Yahoo, MSN and Alatvista it gives out an error

To be a relavent blogger I think information should be able to accessed as fast as what can be picked up by Google News. The only other option is for people to have your RSS feeds.

In my experience if you have more then half a dozen RSS feeds it gets two confusing so I dont see this as a positive for me.

The RSS feed for this blog can be found at http://baleta.blogspot.com/atom.xml

2 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Interesting that Yahoo was quicker then GMAIL in picking up my RSS feeds

10:18 am  
Blogger George said...

I am using Blog search and its picking up newer posts but its picking up this post but not the Sydney Race Riots.

Maybe Google has some keywords that it flags for special processing before allowing it into the index

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home