1. Be grateful – Write letters, emails, messages, responses, tweets of gratitude to people that have helped you in some way. Its also been found that just drafting the response can make you feel better afterwards
2. Be optimistic – Being never happy and optimistic thinking seems like oil and water. But in general people who are Optimistic seem to be happier e.g Glass is half full
3. Count your blessings – People who practice writing down three good things that have happened to them every week show significant boosts in happiness,
4. Use your strengths – People to identify their greatest strengths, and then to try to use these strengths in new ways.
5. Commit acts of kindness – It turns out helping others also helps ourselves. People who donate time or money to charity, or who altruistically assist people in need, report improvements in their own happiness.
I have been depressed lately so what makes me happy actually beating my kids in modern warfare and working on this blog trying to get more then 100 unique views a day.