Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Political Ramblings Part One

If Iraq has a stable democracy next year and there is a comprimise in the Israel Palestinian fued, I am going to have to change my opinion on the value of the Bush Presidency.

The three parties in Israel are all aiming for a peace deal. This is an amazing development.

Likud party is third in the polls and it will be interesting how the public view Sharon's minor stroke. I personally think it will improve his parties standing.

After watching Cindy Sheehan on Hardtalk this morning. I now understand why she is a hard target for the Republicans

Evo Moralis win in Bolivia's election is another step in how the indigenous movement is progressing

Colin Powell has only got himself to blame about the flakey intelligence he submitted to UN. I changed my opinion because of him on the assumption that he would check his facts.

I can't see what all the fuss is about Bush legalising the wiretaps for national security. It has gone from treating him with kid gloves to attacking him on any issue. The only problem I have is if it has been authorised for other issues.

I am pround to be a liberal but it seems from the posts in this blog that I am turning conservative.

Has there ever been a time when so many leading members of one party are up for criminal charges.

When is there going to be a US president or the main challenger from a school besides yale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home