Thursday, April 21, 2011

Visiting the City


Today I visited one of the main cities here, I am amazed as silver is hitting $45 there seems to be a total unawareness of whats happening financially around the world and how its going to affect everyone here. Its amazing a lot of people here are much smarter then me but they don't want to face the reality of what is happening and keep hope that all their sweat and stress that they have put into buying properties may soon be at risk.

I was also amazed how multicultural the city has come but that is another topic.

When I was walking around the city was wondering what will the city look like once all currencies have to been reset.

Man I really hope I am wrong, it seems I have gone from blogging trying to get TPTB to put us back on the right direction to lost hope and now trying to inform people that their is a possibility of bad things happening and to protect yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home