Friday, March 18, 2011

natural probiotics good bacteria vs bad bacteria

There are a lot of probiotics that are advertised on TV but for me the method of getting natural probiotics is best as you are more certain that you are getting good bacteria to defeat the bad bacteria that is usually in your stomach

Probiotics are: "Live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts give a health benefit on the host". Like I blogged before I am a big believer that a lot of our sickness and way of life causes the bad bacteria in our stomachs to overwhelm the good bacteria. This causes many different ailments that are common to people but are misdiagnosed.



For me the best natural probiotics that produces good bacteria is cabbage juice.


Cabbage has a lot of good bacteria around it, so the idea is to get bacteria and put it in a juice to be drunk. So fresh natural cabbage is best





My Recipe for Cabbage Juice
  1. Two litres of fiji water as water has to be pure otherwise it is useless, boiling chlorinated water doesn’t work for me.
  2. Chop Cabbage into small bits and submerge it in Fiji water in large plastic container
  3. Water covers chopped cabbage and seal container but best if there is a small opening to let some air out
  4. After three days I drain all the juice back into empty Fiji water bottle
  5. Have half a cup of Cabbage Juice a day think its better on empty stomach or after eating so your two litres should last you at least one week.
  6. I then create another bottle of cabbage juice just as the other is about to be finished
Its amazing to me how much commercial probiotics are advertised when this simple cabbage juice has been a good natural source of good bacteria for me.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home